- Dragon on Green West Square Pillow
Dragon on Green West Square Pillow
Inspired by the intricate embroidery work of robes worn by emperors during imperial China. Here a golden dragon dances on a bed of teal green in a sea of jewel-tone ornamentation. Here the five talons of this dragon indicates this particular motif was worn by the emperor. Made of supremely silky satin, designs are printed on the front and back. Edges are knife edge finished, and an invisible zipper is located at the bottom of each pillow. Inserts are stuffed with feather and down. Covers are removable and machine washable in cold gentle cycle. Hang dry or tumble dry in low heat and warm iron if necessary.
- Art printed on front and back
- Size: 22" X 22"
- Invisible zipper at bottom
- Down and feather stuffing
- Care: Machine washable cover in cold gentle cycle, hang dry