Strada Kyoto C Art Print
This art print was from the Edo period in Japan and depicts ceremonial rituals of daily life in Kyoto. The original work is from a Japanese scroll hand painted and decorated with gold leaf detail.
Size: 22" x 22"
• Natural white, matte, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin-free archival paper.
• Gesso coating for rich color and smooth finish.
• Premium shatterproof acrylic cover.
• Acid-free dust cover on the back.
• Wire or sawtooth hanger included depending on size (does not include hanging hardware).
The framed art print is sourced from socially and environmentally responsible forests, and provides a natural warmth to complement your favorite design.
Framed prints are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.