- Van Dael Raspberry Bouquet
Van Dael Raspberry Bouquet
Bring the beauty and drama of colorful florals inside. Drawn from the still life works of Flemish painter Jan Frans van Dael (27 May 1764 – 20 March 1840), each pillow is a work of art. Made of supremely silky satin, designs are printed on the front and back. Edges are knife edge finished, and an invisible zipper is located at the bottom of each pillow. Inserts are stuffed with feather and down. Covers are removable and machine washable in cold gentle cycle. Hang dry or tumble dry in low heat and warm iron if necessary.
- Art printed on front and back
- Size: 22" X 22"
- Invisible zipper at bottom
- Down and feather stuffing
- Care: Machine washable cover in cold gentle cycle, hang dry