- Yamamoto Baitsu Pink Floral Pillow
Yamamoto Baitsu Pink Floral Pillow
The masterful Yamamoto Baitsu of the Edo period in Japan captured wild gardens in their natural state. Made of supremely silky satin, designs are printed on the front and back. Edges are knife edge finished, and an invisible zipper is located at the bottom of each pillow. Inserts are stuffed with feather and down. Covers are removable and machine washable in cold gentle cycle. Hang dry or tumble dry in low heat and warm iron if necessary.
- Art printed on front and back
- Size: 22" X 22"
- Invisible zipper at bottom
- Down and feather stuffing
- Care: Machine washable cover in cold gentle cycle, hang dry