- Emperor’s Crane Alpha Pillow
Emperor’s Crane Alpha Pillow
During Emperor Huizong’s reign, white cranes were prized for their elegance and roamed the palatial gardens. Here a white crane poses in front of Camelia flowers on a golden backdrop. This pillow is made of our supremely silky soft poly satin fabric. Art works are printed on the front and back. Each has a knife edge finish, and an invisible zipper is located at the bottom of each pillow. Inserts are stuffed with feather and down. Covers are removable and machine washable in cold gentle cycle. Hang dry or tumble dry in low heat and warm iron if necessary.
- Art printed on front and back
- Size: 20" X 20"
- Invisible zipper at bottom
- Down and feather stuffing
- Care: Machine washable cover in cold gentle cycle, hang dry